Saturday, March 29, 2008

Tough Interview Questions #38: What Do You Worry About?

Worrying is for losers. Admit to worrying and you are seen as a "Nervous Nelly".

Instead, redefine the word and change the perception.

Re-define it as being achievement-oriented and that you mull things over from different angles.

For example, "

I am a goal-oriented person. What I tend to do to keep turning things over in my mind that keeps me from achieving those goals until I find a solution. That’s part of my tenacity,”

Jeff Altman 
The Big Game Hunter
www.TheBigGameHunter.us
JeffAltman@TheBigGameHunter.us


© 2008 all rights reserved.

1 comment:

nasri said...

Hi

I like this post:

You create good material for community.

Please keep posting.

Let me introduce other material that may be good for net community.

Source: Product manager interview questions

Best rgs
Peter